1) One of the most important factors for the energy surrounding your love life is the placement of your bed. On the one hand, your bed's placement greatly influences how well you sleep at night, which affects your energy and your mood. Ideally, your bed is placed as far from your door as possible. If your front door is in your front right corner, your bed is ideally placed in your back left corner, and vice versa. Make sure your beds' headboard is placed firmly against the wall, and that the door is clearly visible when lying down.
2) Your bedroom is a place for peace, beauty and connection. It is not a place for distractions. Anything that does not directly have to do with resting or connecting with your partners hurts your relationship. That means minimizing all work related materials, TVs, computers, your phone, and anything else that will distract you. These distractions include bookcases and anything else that is overly stimulating in the wrong ways.
3) If your bedroom is cluttered, your love life and relationships will also be cluttered. Minimize tall, bulky, imposing furniture. Remove stacks of papers, books, DVDs, whatever. Keep the space clean and clear. And always, always make your bed.
4) Make sure all the love corners in your house are well optimized. This includes within your bathroom, your kitchen, your living room, your guest room, your study, your lawn, etc. While the love corner in your bedroom is the most powerful factor for your romantic success, all of these other corners contribute to your hearts' energetic flow.
5) Pink and Red sheets are ideal for your bed. Pink sheets attract love, tenderness and relationships. Red sheets bring in passion and sizzle to your bedroom. Decide which one you want, or buy both and alternate according to your desires.
6) Do NOT keep mementos or items from previous relationships in your bedroom. When you end a relationship or separate from a partner, remove any items that will either bring back painful memories or leave them energetically hanging around. While you do not needlessly need to remove all these items while you are still mourning the relationship, you must make sure they are all gone before you start looking for your next partner. If you are a serial monogamist and change partners infrequently, it's also a good idea to purchase new bed sheets after each relationship.
7) Keep plants or trees in your relationship corners. Planting healthy new trees in the relationship corner of your yard is a good idea when looking to either strengthen or form a new relationship, while placing plants in the relationship corner of your rooms (especially your bedroom) is a great cure-all. Of course, this predicates that you do not have your bed in your relationship corner.
8) Keep pairs of items in your relationship corner. Make sure your bed has two pillows, make sure you have two candles, make sure any hanging artwork displays a happy couple (or more if you are aiming for more than one partner). By making room for one or more partner in your life, and by sending the energetic symbol that you desire at least a pairing in your love life, you make your intentions unmistakable.