1) Most of the energy that comes into your house flows in through your front door. Make sure your front path is clear from clutter (such as bikes, overgrown or dead plants, shoes, papers, etc). It's important that you keep this main entrance well lit at all times. Obviously this is less of a concern during the day when the sun is out, but placing as many lights as you can on your door (while staying tasteful) is an important way to keep energy working towards your house. Like is attracted to like, and positive energy will flood to your well lit and inviting doorway.
2) Adding living energy to your wealth corner is a great way to improve your finances. One of the best sources of living energy is a sturdy, healthy houseplant. Not only does the plant provide plenty of color and life to the corner, but if properly inclined it will continue to grow, providing more and more energy and momentum to your finances.
3) Make sure your desk or work space is located in proper relation to your door. The best place for your work station is as far from the door as possible, while directly facing the door, preferably with your back to your wealth corner. This will ensure faster decision making, increased focus and relaxation, and a stronger feeling of confidence and control.
4) Feng Shui associates the flow of water with the flow of wealth, and optimizing and empowering the water sources in your house is a great way to stimulate your wealth energy. Setting up an exterior fountain that is set so the water flows and bubbles towards your house is a great way to attract this positive energy. Fountains that feature water circulating from a pool are better than fountains where the water disappears. Make sure that the water is fresh, clean and pure (not murky at all) and that it is in perpetual movement and not stagnant.
5) Because Feng Shui links water and wealth, it's important that you eliminate any leaks and plug any drains. Keeping your toilet seat lowered (especially when you flush) and your bathroom doors closed are good ideas too. Essentially, you want to only have drains and areas where water leaves your house active when they are in immediate use.
6) Dining room tables, nice plates and dishes, and food all symbolize and attract wealth, so it's a good idea to keep your kitchen and dining room well stocked. Keeping decorative bowls filled with fruit on your table is a good idea, as is placing a mirror facing your table to multiply its energy.
7) The wealth corner in your bedroom is one of the most important energetic spots for your finances. Keeping plants and running water fountains here is a good idea, though sometimes the water fountain can be too energetically stimulating if it's running while you attempt to sleep. Placing energy gathering items, such as crystals or wind chimes, is sometimes a better idea than a fountain in your bedroom when it comes to ensuring a good night's sleep.