1) Your stove's placement determines much of your bodily energy. It's best to have your stove positioned so that you can see the doorway while cooking to make sure you are not started when preparing meals. Unfortunately, most stoves are placed against whatever wall has the proper outputs, so you'll have to fix the position as best you can. Placing a mirror behind the stove allows you to easily see who is coming and going into the kitchen, even if your back is turned to the door while you saute. Mirrors also have powerful energetic qualities, doubling the power of whatever they reflect, and this placement will greatly enhance your stoves energy.
2) Because your stove is the centerpiece of your kitchen, and because it plays such a large energetic role, it's important to make sure it is clean and in good working order. In many ways your stove reflects your body's condition, and an imbalanced stove generally will reflect a bodily imbalance.
3) Keeping all of your homes energy systems and hubs in good working order will greatly improve your health. These systems include your electrical, heating, plumbing and air conditioning systems. These energy pathways refer directly to your own body's energetic systems, and keeping your house flowing smoothly will keep your own systems from failing you.
4) Red symbolizes health, fire, passion and vitality, so naturally it's a good color to include in your bedroom. While red sheets are a great way to add flames to your sex life, they also give you a more general feeling of energy and stamina. Specifically, placing a flat red sheet between mattress and your box-spring is a great energizer.
5) Avoid or neutralize sharp corners in your house. These are especially harmful when they point at a place where you spend a lot of time. For instance, a sharp room corner pointing at your bed will send negative energy at you while you sleep, interfering with your ability to properly rest; a sharp corner pointing at you while you work will inhibit focus and concentration, and so forth. If the sharp corner is removable, remove it (such as a piece of furniture you can replace). If you can not remove the corner (such as large furniture or the edges of walls) than you will need to blunt it with round objects, curtains or large plants.
6) Exposed beams or slanted ceilings are also problematic, as they push oppressive energy down onto you. Hanging flutes or crystals, draping them with cloth, installing a drop ceiling or otherwise minimizing the push is necessary to diffuse this energy.
7) Minimize the amount of chemicals in your house. Applying air and water filters helps greatly reduce the flow of pollutants entering your house, while using non-toxic and naturally based cleaners will make your house dramatically cleaned. ElectroMagnetic Fields are another source of pollution in your house. They are the fields produced by electronic devices such as computers, televisions, radios, etc. and they are most likely draining on your body. Keeping these devices far from your body, or implementing devices that reduce EMF emissions is a good strategy, especially if you spend a lot of your time near these devices.