House Harmonizing with Sacred Geometry
Is the earth measure; It is about measuring the projection of the sun onto the earth. By using the ancient measurements around the house we can create total harmony. We can use earth acupuncture to hold these points with rocks or triskels buried into the earth. Triskels neutralize EMF and raise vibration.
We place them in 4 points around the house and in 3 places inside the house. Triskels are energy wheels that create a vortex and when place on sacred points it takes the energy underneath the house and transforms and balances the energy. They are a shape found in many traditions (Celtic, Hindu, Japanese, Chinese, Middle Eastern and Native American)
How do they function to clear a house?
They are energy converters; you need the sacred measurements underneath for it to work. The stronger energy underneath it creates an equal strength in balancing.
Once you have your 3 triskels up you will get a special structure that appears called a triple enclosure; this will surround the outside of the house. The three first ones are inside the auras.
After the clearing anything that left can not come back. This is how sacred places were protected.
House Clearing, Space Clearing & Feng Shui
are practices of techniques, ancient and modern, that effect change in the environment of our home, workplace and self. House Clearing is practical magic. It is the study of how to insure the healthy circulation of energy through these environments in order to increase our vitality and health, improve our mental attitude, stimulate creativity and productivity, improve our relationships and gain clarity and insight. The most effective way to use House Clearing is to know exactly what you want to accomplish, to be clear about your intentions. You can use these ancient arts and sciences to their maximum benefits through the power of intention. Where intention goes – energy flows.
Space clearing is used to break up any stagnant energy within the home, refresh it, stabilize it and infuse it with your intentions. Here are some practical examples of space clearing that could have considered a vital part of uplifting the chi (energy) of your home.
Space Clearing is a ritual found in almost every traditional or native culture in the world. It is a powerful skill that enables the practitioner to change the atmosphere of the home from one of stagnant energy to one of vibrant health, promoting and spiritually energy enhancing. In traditional cultures, space clearing, or having your home blessed, has always been considered a vital activity when moving into a new home. Typically, when the body's own energy becomes acutely stagnant, symptoms develop including irritability, tiredness, lack of enthusiasm or stamina, and depression.
Space Clearing / House & Land Ceremonies
Most clearings and ceremonies can be done in 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the house or business. If your home or business is more than 3000 square feet, it is a good idea for us to talk about what specific problems and conditions may be in your space and we can estimate how much time it may take.â € ¨
When You need Space Clearing
1. Clearing the Predecessor Energy
When you move into a new home or office, it is important to consider who occupied the space before you and what has occurred there. Their health, happiness, and chi have all affected the space. Even if the new home is stripped bare of all the furnishings, the patterns of their chi will still remain. This predecessor chi will be strongest where they slept, where they sat, and along the 'pathways' that they created as they walked around the rooms.
There will also be parts of a room or the home that they may not have used for various reasons. This could have a bedroom or a corner of a room where a piece of furniture stood hiding a corner, thereby not allowing chi to circulate easily. They may have unconsciously reacted to an existing stagnation or contributed to it in their use. Establishing a healthy circulation of chi through the home is imperative for your health on all levels.
2. After Physical or Psychological Illness
If you or someone in your home has been ill for a reasonable period, the vibration of the home will be affected. When someone is seriously ill at home, the daily routine is affected. The occupants' social life is often inhibited and there is an atmosphere of stillness, quietness and nervous apprehension. For the person who has been ill, there may have been suffering, pain and anxiety. For the occupants who share the space, their energy naturally becomes more subdued. Space clearing after physical or psychological illness will unduly improve the chi of the home and set the tone for a fresh, bright future.
3. After Big Life Changes
Stress from today's hectic lifestyle can affect all of us. The most powerful causes of 'dis-stress' include divorce, bereavement, end of a relationship, and loss of a job or change of career. Once we have come to terms with our grief, frustration or anger, it is time to move on. Rather than living in an atmosphere of chi that is charged by the past, it is important, when appropriate, to clear the old and move forward.
4. After Conflict in the Home
Burglary or, worse, assault in your home creates an atmosphere of chi that needs to be cleared. The space has been violated and many people report feeling uncomfortable when entering their home after such an event. On a lesser level, if you have had violent arguments within the home recently, these have unduly left their mark on the atmosphere. Constant bickering and fighting for months or years on end allows this negative chi to see into the space and create an atmosphere that supports further disharmony.
What is involved in a session?
There are as many different methods of Space Clearing as there are cultures in the world. The rituals that have been used include the use of herbs, chants, potions, symbolism, spiritual ceremonies, blessings, sacrifices, gifts, fruits, plants, and holy water. Sometimes, the timing of the event to coincide with the planets or moon cycles strengthens the effect. Space clearing can be drawn from Native American traditions, Celtic ceremonies, early Christian rituals or Balinese methods; but an exploration of your ancestral traditions may be the best course of action for you.
Clearing With Dragons Blood
Dragon's blood also has many mystical and spiritual ritual applications and can be used for purposes of enhancing mental science, magic (including mind magic), space clearing, and purification.
It also fosters and promotes good luck, success, love (even useful to return a former lover to you if you desire this), and protection (from negative energy and spirits). It has very strong money drawing and love-drawing properties. The resin is actually more powerful than Sage and nothing clears stagnant and negative energy from a home better than Dragon's Blood. Actually, it is best to alternate between Sage and Dragon's Blood when clearing energy.
The best way to clear one's home (of negative energy and / or unwanted entities) is to pour sea salt onto a plate in the form of a pile, like a little mountain. Make a hole in the middle of the pile and place Dragon's Blood powder or incense pieces in the hole. Set the Dragon's Blood ablaze (with fire) so as to cause it to smoke and walk from the back of the house, room by room (setting your intention), to the front entrance door of the home. Make sure you actually go outside of the front door. There you can put out the smoke.
In the case of negative spirits or entities, one's intention should be a strong and clear demand for the entity to leave the house completely due to it being unwanted. Smoke alters vibration as well as affects it, even on the etheric plane of existence which is the plane of ghosts (Earthbound spirits) and other entities including poltergeists (angry and belligerent ghosts).
If you can not find incense resin pieces of Dragon's Blood, the incense (on a stick) kind can suffice. If you are dealing with strong negative energy or evil entities, burn a combination of Dragon's Blood, Sage, Lavender, White Copal, Frankincense, and Myrrh daily.
Also, place black colored crystals, ie Black Tourmaline, Jet, Obsidian, etc., in the room or home to be exorcised as well as stones / crystals of Amethyst, Celestite, Selenite, and Angelite.
Selenite grids are highly recommended for rooms as well as the entire house. Place Selenite sticks in every corner of a room and / or home. Corners serve as an entryway (or entrance) and / or portal for spirits, negative and positive. This is why a lot of people, especially children, see things in the corner of a room.
Dragon's Blood is a plant of attraction. It helps to attract success, romance and love, good luck (facilitates good karma), wealth and riches (including money). It also promotes fertility, especially in females.
A piece can be placed in one's Love corner of the home (along with pink-colored stones) to attract and foster love and romance, as well as placed in one's Wealth or Money corner of the home (along with green colored crystals and other gemstones associated with wealth, abundance, and prosperity) to attract material wealth and money.
Dragons Blood Clearing
History in a space, whether rented or owned, tends to repeat itself. Make the space your own by removing patterns, thought forms, belief systems, entities and the irk of the former occupants. Historic buildings have generations of the past to remove, but even the patterns of construction workers on a new building are important to eliminate.
1.) Dragon's Blood resin, Frankincense resin, and Myrrh resin
2.) Charcoal used for resin incense burning
3.) Aluminum pie pans (one for each “station”)
4) Disposable lighters.
Note: All these incense resins come in little packets and are filled with chunks of colored blocks about the size of a small pebble.
The Ritual: It is recommend getting help from a spouse and / or friends when doing this deep cleaning. Not only is it less overwhelming, but feedback from clients confirm that the cleaning is more effective when done with at least another. Better yet, have a “Space Clearing Party.” Create a feeling of fun as well as success-invite a few of your friends over for the purification ritual of your environment! Pay them back with pizzas and drinks in your new, improved feeling lodging!
1. Create multiple stations for incense burners. An inexpensive but entirely effective station is made by getting an aluminum pie pan and filling it to the top with sand or dirt. Put one of the charcoal disks in the center of the pan on top of the dirt. Place this makeshift incense burner on an everyday plate, then the whole thing is placed on an oven mitt. Put it on the floor in any room or on top of a table. Be very careful and safe! The charcoal burns very hot !!! Make sure that you have enough stations so that every square inch of area can receive the smoke of the Dragon's Blood. Putting a station in every room is not necessary but exercise your intuition on how many stations you need to create. This is not the time to be conservative.
2. Open up at least one or more windows and / or a door leading to the outside in each room. If a room does not have an outside evacuation, make sure that connecting rooms which do have outside windows and / or door are properly opened.
3. Open up all doors in each room of space, including closet doors, bathroom doors, toilet lids, the door to the oven, kitchen cabinets, and so on. The Dragon's Blood smoke encourages all energies to remove themselves from the promises and because the front / back doors and windows are open, it gives these negative effects an exit.
4. Gather the resins together and visualize / imagine the clearing out of all negative effects and the positive, peaceful feelings this ritual will create for your space.
5. Light each charcoal on each station first. Hold the flame from a lighter under the disk until it starts to spark. You may wish to hold the disk with metal tongs to protect your fingers.
6. When you are sure each charcoal disk is staying lit, add about a thumbnail size amount of Dragon's Blood powder to each station (the hammer is your friend-crush the pieces of resin into powder-because adding a piece that is too big to the charcoal tends to melt the incense on it and puts the whole thing out. Avoid this!) When it is clear that each station is smoking well, LEAVE THE SPACE. TAKE YOUR HELPERS, CHILDREN AND PETS AND BE GONE FOR 20 MINUTES. This assures safety for you and your loved ones as these energies are clearing out. Let them do all the hard work. Although one round of burning the Dragon's Blood resin is oftentimes enough, sometimes two or three times of repeating steps 6 completely becomes necessary. If you feel any unpleasant feeling anywhere, in any room upon returning, all stations must be prepared to burn another 20 minute round of Dragon's Blood. It is worth the thoroughness. Use your intuition.
7. Return to your space (after the first, second, or third time) and place Frankincense and Myrrh on the same charcoal stations. If you needed to burn more than one round of Dragon's Blood, it might be necessary to add a new lighted charcoal disks to each station. Frankincense and Myrrh smoke brings back the positive energies and higher thoughts. You, your loved ones, and friends may stay during this part of the process.
8. The last step of the ritual is to apply the Three Secrets Reinforcement: Stand in the center of your dwelling and visualize / imagine that the ritual was effective and that good, positive things as well as desires are coming to you easily and effortlessly.
Say out loud: “The Dragon's Blood Space Clearing was extremely effective and my home (office) feels amazing, positive, and supportive.
Note: Never again does such a deep cleaning need to occur in this particular space, but I strongly recommend repeating the Dragon's Blood ritual monthly carrying just one station as you walk from room to room. Again, doors and windows are open to let the negative energies out. Nobody needs to leave during these times as it is clearing you and your loved ones' own personal patterns and energies. Remember always to end with the burning of Frankincense and Myrrh resins. Finally, do the Three Secrets Reinforcement ritual assuring effect.